Date & time: Wed, January 17, 2024 | 09:00 - 12:00
Venue: Riyadh International Convention and Exhibition Center
Topic Description :
Step-by-step guide to practice modern implant dentistry. “Hands-on”
- Surgical part:
- A. Minimize the drilling sequence by utilizing a unique implant version (designed for immediate placement of soft-density bone).
- B. Be familiar with the specific surgical guide kit and explain the extra guide tools in the surgical kit, why they are needed, and how we apply them.
- Restorative part:
- A. Demonstrate and understand both conventional and digital restorative accessories.
- B. Introduce intra-oral scanning techniques and perform intra-oral scans in both models and real people (candidates could arrange themselves as pairs and practice on each other).
- C. Applying the classical and digital implications to simulate the variation between them
- D. Presentation of a case as a model to elaborate a complete process step by step from the first visit until the final visit by a modern classical workflow in the clinic.
|09:00 – 10:00||Surgical Principles & Protocol of Implant Placement|
|10:00 – 11:00||Simplifying Prosthetic Implant Dentistry from Conventional to Digital|
|11:00 – 12:00||Digital Implant Workflow secession: Intra-oral Scanning and Designing|
(Til 15 December 2023)
(16 Dec 2023 – 20 Jan 2024)
|Student||Board Resident/ Dentist||Student||Board Resident / Dentist|
Limited seats only
Dr. Ammar Mahfouz
BDS, SBARD, SFID
Dr. Mahfouz is a Senior Consultant (Advanced Restorative, Aesthetic, and Implant Dentistry) with more than 20 years of experience in clinical and research with distinguished achievements:
- 1st Prize winner in the 4th Annual Resident’s Day and scientific dental board meeting at Saudi Commission for Health Specialties, Riyadh (2014)
- Honored and awarded the Best Research Presentation at the ILED (Implant- Laser- Esthetic- Dentistry) International Conference, Dubai, U.A.E. (2018)
- Certificate of Appreciation, Recognition, and Outstanding Contribution as Speaker in Saudi International Periodontics Conference (2021)
- Certificate of Appreciation, Recognition, and valuable contribution as Speaker at the Faculty of Dentistry, King Abdulaziz University for Scientific & workshop: Digital Implant Treatment Planning (2022)
- Certificate of Appreciation, as an International Speaker in the ProActive Pulse Conference, Antalya, Turkey (2023)
Dr. Mahfouz is a supervisor and a member of the Evaluation & Examination Committee in the Saudi Board in Advanced Restorative & Saudi Fellowship in Dental Implantology. Currently, he is a Senior Consultant at King Fahad Armed Forces Hospital in Jeddah.