Date & time: Fri, January 19, 2024 | 09:00 - 17:30
Venue: Riyadh International Convention and Exhibition Center
Topic Description :
Pterygoid and Zygomatic Implants “Hands-on”
- Management of the most challenging cases, especially in the atrophic maxilla
- Increase your treatment options in cases of moderate and severe bone resorption
- To treat more patients with immediate full arch protocol by using pterygoids and zygomatic implants
|09:00 – 10:30||How to do it: Pterygoid Implants.|
|10:30 – 12:00||Each participant will have the opportunity to place pterygoid implants on simulators and will become familiar with the surgical kit and the component.|
|12:00 – 13:00||Prayer / Lunch|
|13:00 – 15:00||How to do it: Zygomatic Implants.|
|15:00 – 15:30||Prayer / Coffee Break|
|15:30 – 17:30||Each participant will have the opportunity to place zygomatic implants on simulators and will become familiar with the surgical kit and the component.|
(Til 15 December 2023)
(16 Dec 2023 – 20 Jan 2024)
|Student||Board Resident/ Dentist||Student||Board Resident / Dentist|
Limited seats only
Dr. Matteo Giorgi
- 2007 Degree in Dentistry and Dental Prosthetics University of Pisa.
- 2015 International practical course on patient “Zygomatic Implant and bone augmentation” Prof. Salvoni Sao Paulo (Brazil).
- 2015 International practical course on cadaver “The Quad Zygoma Concept” Prof. Ruben Davo, Prof. Chantal Malavez, Alicante.
- 2015 Master in zygomatic implantology at San Leopoldo Mandic University, São Paulo (Brazil).
- 2017 Specialization in Zygomatic Impantology at the University of Lleida, Curitiba (Brazil).
- 2018 Speaker at the World Congress of Advanced Surgery Dominican Republic.
- Expert in complex rehabilitations, with more than 2000 zygomatic implants performed and prosthetics.