Date & time: Fri, January 19, 2024 | 09:00 - 17:30
Venue: Riyadh International Convention and Exhibition Center
Topic Description :
Modern Surgical Microendodontics “Hands-on”
Course Objectives: (ON 3D PRINTED MODELS WITH CBCT SCANS)
- The role of equipment and microsurgical techniques
- Step by step procedure and how to use the instruments.
- The advantages of innovation in instrument design and alloy.
Course Program: (2 Groups)
|09:00 – 10:00||Group 1: Live Demo on Soft And Hard Tissue Management, Apical Resection and Retropreparation|
|10:00 – 12:00||Group 1: Tutored Soft and Hard Tissue Management, Apical Resection and Retropreparation|
|12:00 – 13:00||Prayer / Lunch|
|13:00 – 14:00||Cleaning and Preparation of the training room for group 2|
|14:00 – 15:00||Group 2: Live Demo on Soft and Hard Tissue Management, Apical Resection and Retropreparation|
|15:00 – 15:30||Prayer / Coffee Break|
|15:30 – 17:30||Group 2: Tutored Soft and Hard Tissue Management, Apical Resection and Retropreparation|
(Til 15 December 2023)
(16 Dec 2023 – 20 Jan 2024)
|Student||Board Resident/ Dentist||Student||Board Resident / Dentist|
Limited seats only
Prof. Damiano Pasqualini
- DDS degree in 1995 at University of Turin, Italy.
- Associate Professor in Endodontics, University of Turin, Department of Surgical Sciences, Dental School, Center for Clinical and Surgical MicroEndodontics. Private practice limited to MicroEndodontics in Turin, Italy.
- Co-Director of the Post-graduate Master Course in Clinical and Surgical MicroEndodontics, University of Turin. Head of the Virtual Training Dental Centre, Turin Dental School and International Mobility Coordinator, University of Turin.
- Active Member and past member of the Board of the Italian Endodontic Society and International member of the American Association of Endodontists.
- Author of numerous manuscripts on impacted international journals. Member of the editorial board and reviewer of international journals and author of books focused on Endodontics. Lecturer in several national and international congresses.