Date & time: Fri, January 19, 2024 | 11:00 - 19:00
Venue: Riyadh International Convention and Exhibition Center
Topic Description :
Immediacy Protocols of Dental Implants in the Digital Era: How to improve our Patient’s Quality of Life “Hands-on”
- To understand indications, contra-indications and benefits of immediacy protocols
- To learn surgical & prosthetic tips and tricks and how to apply in immediacy protocols.
- To learn how to plan computer-guided implant surgery with a specific software in different clinical situations.
- To understand soft tissue management in immediacy protocols
- To understand the role of the Dental Technician.
|11:00 – 12:00||Which is the scientific evidence of Immediacy Protocols? Recommendations from the ITI Consensus Conferences|
|12:00 – 13:00||• Clinical indications and contra-indications of immediacy protocols
• The strategic importance of the planning stage in immediacy protocols
|13:00 – 14:00||• Immediacy protocols in the esthetic area: the compromised single tooth
• Immediacy protocols in partially edentulous patients
|14:00 – 15:00||Prayer / Lunch|
|15:00 – 16:00||• The role of soft tissue management in immediacy protocols
• Hands-On part 1: Planning computer guided implant placement with the Codiagnostix® software in partially edentulous patients
|16:00 – 17:00||• Immediacy protocols in patients with a terminal dentition
• Immediacy protocols in totally edentulous patients
|17:00 – 17:30||Prayer / Coffee Break|
|17:30 – 18:30||Hands-On part 2: Planning computer guided implant placement with the Codiagnostix® software in totally edentulous patients|
|18:30 – 19:00||The role of the Dental Technician in Immediacy protocols|
(Til 15 December 2023)
(16 Dec 2023 – 20 Jan 2024)
|Student||Board Resident/ Dentist||Student||Board Resident / Dentist|
Limited seats only
Dr. Paolo Casentini
Dr. Casentini graduated in Dentistry at the University of Milan Italy. He is a Senior Fellow of the ITI (International Team for Implantology) and Coordinator of an ITI Study Club in Milan. He is the past Chairman of the Italian Section of ITI.
Dr. Casentini is Co-author of 12 text-books about Implantology, Pre-Implant Surgery and Oral Surgery some of them published in English and/or translated in several other languages, including ITI Treatment Guide volume 4th 5th 7th, 10th, 12th and 13th translated in 8 languages. Recently he has published with Daniele Cardaropoli the textbook “Pink Esthetic and Soft Tissues in Implant Dentistry” available in 5 different languages.
His main fields of interest are the surgical and prosthetical aspects of Implantology, Periodontology and Prosthetic Rehabilitation in Advanced and esthetically demanding cases.
Dr. Sergio Piano
- Graduated DDS Cum Laude at the University of Genova, Italy in 1988,
- Visiting Assistant in 1991-1992 at the University of Geneva, Switzerland, Departments of Fixed Prosthodontics, Periodontology and Oral Surgery
- Active Member of IAO (Italian Academy of Osseointegration) and of IAED (Italian Academy of Esthetic Dentistry).
- Affiliate Member of EAED (European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry).
- ITI (International Team for Implantology) Fellow and Chairman of ITI Italian Section
- University Lecturer for Second Level Master’s Degree in Digital Implantology
- (University of Padova), in Periodontology and Implantology (University of Naples “Federico II°”), in Implantology (University of Genova) and in Digital Dentistry (University of Brescia).
- Regular national and international lecturer in more than 30 countries on surgical and prosthetic topics in Implantology.
- Author of several papers written in the same area of Dentistry