Date & time: Fri, January 19, 2024 | 09:00 - 15:00
Venue: Riyadh International Convention and Exhibition Center
Topic Description :
(2-day Course) Advanced Treatment of Complex Orthodontic Cases Using Clear Aligners and Photobiomodulation “Hands-on” (HYBRID)
- Detailed comprehensive and systematic approach to treat complex orthodontic cases including severe crowding, Class II, Class III, deep bite, open bite, TMD cases, interdisciplinary cases and cases with facial asymmetry using clear aligners and photobiomodulation.
- The utilization of contemporary technologies to ensure clear diagnosis and treatment planning.
- Highlight what works and what does not work with clear aligners
- Why as well as how to mitigate issues that interferes with aligners treatment outcome.
**Attendees will be receiving complimentary copy of Dr. Tarek El-Bialy book (Biomechanics of complex cases using clear aligners) as well as they will be entitled to have their cases discussed at the workshop provided that the attendees provide ahead of time their cases’ records.
Course Program: Day 1 – Friday, 19 January 2024
|09:00 – 10:30||Diagnosis and treatment planning (tools for effective treatment results with clear aligners),|
|10:30 – 11:30||Moderate to severe crowding in different facial types of patients|
|11:30 – 12:00||Early orthodontic treatment. Concepts of photobiomodulation (PBM).|
|12:00 – 13:00||Prayer / Lunch|
|13:00 – 14:00||Deep bite biomechanics with clear aligners,Open bite, challenges and shortcuts to successful treatment results|
|14:00 – 15:00||Treatment of Class II & III malocclusion cases using clear aligners and PBM|
Course Program: Day 2 – Saturday, 20 January 2024
|09:00 – 10:00||Multidisciplinary cases, challenges, and how to achieve easy treatment outcomes|
|10:30 – 11:00||Treatment of TMD cases with clear aligners|
|11:00 – 12:00||Failures with clear aligners and how to avoid them|
|12:00 – 13:00||Prayer / Lunch|
|13:00 – 14:30||Business set up with clear aligners and how to differentiate your practice in a challenging time|
|14:30 – 15:00||Photobiomodulation and its role in accelerating orthodontic Tx|
|15:00 – 15:30||Prayer / Coffee Break|
|15:30 – 16:30||Photobiomodulation application in TMD cases|
|16:30 – 17:30||Conclusion and case discussion|
Workshop fees for 2-day course:
(Til 15 December 2023)
(16 Dec 2023 – 20 Jan 2024)
|Student||Board Resident/ Dentist||Student||Board Resident / Dentist|
Disclaimer: Once seats are selected for registration (either IN-PERSON or ZOOM), it cannot be changed to the other one as the seats are on limited capacity.
Prof. Tarek El Bialy
PhD, EMBA, Dr. Med. Dent.’ ABO, FRCED(C)
- Tanta University, Egypt, BDS 1987;
- Master’s in Orthodontics 1993 and law degree 1994.
- University of Illinois at Chicago, Certificate of specialty in Orthodontics, Master’s Degree in Oral Sciences and PhD in Bioengineering 2000 and 2001.
- University of Alberta EMBA 2012.
- University of Bonn (Germany) Doctoral degree 2019.
- Invisalign Summits Speaker 2016, Las Vegas, 2017 EMEA, APAC and 2018.
- Beta tester for Invisalign first and MA.
- RCDC Fellow and ABO Diplomate.
- Fellow, von Humboldt Foundation, Germany.
- 122 publications, 12 book chapters and three books.
Currently, he is a Professor at University of Alberta and private practice Sphinx Orthodontics, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.