Date & time: Wed, January 17, 2024 | 09:00 - 17:30
Venue: Riyadh International Convention and Exhibition Center
Topic Description :
Esthetic Options and Innovations in Pediatric Dentistry “Hands-on”
- How to manage vital pulp therapy, case selection through appropriate diagnosis and treatment planning.
- The principles and techniques for performing pulpotomies in primary teeth using Bio Ceramic Materials
- The theoretical and practical knowledge necessary to master working with Preveneered, Zirconia, and BioFlex Crowns in Pediatric Dentistry.
- The clinical skills required to successfully perform full mouth, primary teeth restorations with esthetic Crowns.
- Identification of the common clinical issues involved with Preveneered, zirconia, and BioFlex crowns in primary teeth.
|09:00 – 10:00||Lecture1 – “Pre-veneered & Zirconia Crowns in Pediatric Dentistry”|
|10:00 – 12:00||1st practical session: Hands-on training session for the preparation of Anterior primary teeth for Pre veneered and Zirconia crowns|
|12:00 – 13:00||Prayer / Lunch|
|13:00 – 14:00||Lecture 2 – “Bioflex Crowns in Pediatric Dentistry ” and pulpotomies in primary teeth using BioCeramic materials|
|14:00 – 15:30||2nd practical session: Hands-on training session for the preparation of posterior primary teeth for Zirconia, Pre veneered, and BioFlex crowns|
|15:30 – 15:45||Prayer / Coffee Break|
|15:45 – 17:00||3rd practical session training session for pulpotomies and cementation with final Clinical tips session|
(Til 15 December 2023)
(16 Dec 2023 – 20 Jan 2024)
|Student||Board Resident/ Dentist||Student||Board Resident / Dentist|
Limited seats only
Dr. Hassan Halawany
BDS, MPH, MS, MHSA, DrPH
- Associate Professor, College of Dentistry, King Saud University
- Board member, King Saud University Health Company
- Consultant in Health Insurance & Health Services Administration
- Consultant in Public Health
- Clinical Consultant in Pediatric Dentistry