Date & time: Fri, January 19, 2024 | 13:00 - 16:00
Venue: Riyadh International Convention and Exhibition Center
Topic Description :
Child-Friendly Dentistry: From Behaviour Management to Restorative Techniques
- Understand Major concepts about behaviour management such as the Structure of the Cognitive behavioural Intervention with Children and the techniques.
- Learn about Roogies App and how to use it for behaviour management.
- Understand the decision making process: non-Pharmacological Vs Pharmacological Behavior Management.
- Learn about Different Non Invasive or Minimal Invasive Techniques and their scientific Evidence such as: SDF, SMART or the Hall Technique
- Inform about the innovation and the stage of development of: Dr. Roogies Tooth Hoodies: White, Custom-made, ultra-thin, flexible Hall Crowns.
|13:00 – 14:00||Behavior Management|
|14:00 – 15:00||Roogies APP/ Non Invasive Techniques|
|15:00 – 16:00||Non Invasive Techniques / Innovation|
(Til 15 December 2023)
(16 Dec 2023 – 20 Jan 2024)
|Student||Board Resident/ Dentist||Student||Board Resident / Dentist|
Limited seats only
Dr. Antonio Pedro Silva
Dr. Antonio Pedro Silva obtained his Specialist Degree in Pediatric Dentistry from Oporto Dental Medical School (FMDUP-UP) in 2011.
Dr. Silva is founder of Pediatric Dentistry Forum with more than 48000 members from all over the world and he practice exclusively Pediatric Dentistry in the city of Antwerp, Belgium.
He has participated as Keynote Speaker in several congress from all over the world like Italy, Spain; USA, Portugal, Mexico, Russia, Egypt, Iraq, Bulgaria, Turkey, Tunisia, Indonesia, Marrocos, Ukraine, Romania. He is currently member of the International Association of Pediatric Dentistry PR committee.
He likes innovation and he has already created the Roogies Cognitive behavioural Digital tool and the Toothhoodies: a white version of the Hall technique (under development).