E-Poster Presentation Award (Students- Dentists)
- Submitted abstracts will be evaluated and the top 10 posters (10 for students; 10 for dentists) will be announced as the finalists who will be entitled to present during the conference in front of Judges. Three of which will be the winners: 1st Place, 2nd Place, and 3rd Place.
- In addition to money cheque, winners will have Free registration to SIDC 2025 and free renewal for SDS membership.
- Winners will be sponsored with 1500 USD to publish their research in Saudi Dental journal if they got acceptance from the journal.
- The allotted time of presentation will be five minutes for Summary and 2 minutes for Q&A from the judges.
- Only submitting author will present and get a certificate.
- Non-confirmation of author to present on the specified time will disqualify his/her nomination and will be replaced by the next ranking candidate.
- Electronic poster or E-Poster is similar to traditional paper poster but displayed on a large LCD television screen. This is not a paper/printed poster. It will be viewed at the E-Poster Stations throughout the conference.
- Each E-Poster must be submitted as a single page PDF document with a size of 1080 by 1536 pixels or 381 by 542 mm in portrait orientation.
- Author must be SDS Active Member by 31 January 2024
- Author must be in the dental field, either a Dental Student, Intern, Graduate Student, General Dentist, Dental Specialists, Dental Hygienist, Dental Assistants, or Dental Laboratory Technicians. However, dental students, interns, and dental auxiliaries can apply for E-Poster Presentation Award for Students, while general dentists and dental specialists can apply to E-Poster Presentation Award for Dentists.
- Abstract should be submitted with blinding of authors’ names and institutions.
- Submitting the same abstract by two different authors will cause excluding of both.
- Submitting the same abstract to two different award categories shall be omitted from the competition unless instructed by Awards’ committee to change the category.
- Project previously submitted to other Events or Conferences is disqualified.
- Published research is not eligible for competition
- A plagiarized abstract is disqualified.
- Authorship –Submitted cases should be of the clinician’s original work, and properly documented. Student or Resident Authors should have submitted cases approved by the Training Center Director and Case Supervisor/s.
- Ethical Approvals (IRB)– Case Reports should be conducted in full accordance with ethical principles, evidence based guidelines, dental health code and abide with local laws and regulations