- Only submitting author will present and get a certificate.
- Electronic poster or E-Poster is similar to a traditional paper poster but displayed on a large LCD television screen. This is not a paper / printed poster. It will be viewed at the E-Poster Stations throughout the Conference.
- Each E-Poster must be submitted as a single page PDF document with a size of 1080 by 1536 pixels OR 381 by 542 mm in portrait orientation.
- Author must be SDS Active Member by January 2024
- Author must be in the dental field, either a Dental Student, Intern, Graduate Student, General Dentist, Dental Specialists, Dental Hygienist, Dental Assistants, or Dental Laboratory Technicians.
- Abstract should be submitted with blinding of authors’ names and institutions
- If the submitter chooses an irrelevant category, the Committee adjusts the category accordingly.
- Submitting the same abstract by two different authors will cause excluding of both
- Submitting the same abstract to two different awards will cause excluding of both.
- No adjustments or changes in the submitted materials can be accepted after the submission
- A plagiarized abstract is disqualified.
- Authorship – Submitted cases should be of the clinician’s original work, and properly documented. Student or Resident Authors should have submitted cases approved by the Training Center Director and Case Supervisor/s.
- Ethical Approvals (IRB)– Case Reports should be conducted in full accordance with ethical principles, evidence based guidelines, dental health code and abide with local laws and regulations