SAUDI DENTAL SOCIETY IN COLLABORATION WITH IADR SAUDI ARABIAN DIVISION
IADR SAUDI ARABIAN DIVISION COMPETITION AWARDS
- Undergraduate students, interns.
- Candidates MUST be IADR Saudi Arabian division member. (For registration: iadr.org
- Clinical/Pre-clinical Research: Involving research on human subjects and/or epidemiological studies.
- Basic Science Research: Involving laboratory or animal research.
On the abstract form (250 words), the entrant must be listed first, as primary author and presenter of the abstract. Entered for the competition. Co-authors, if any, should also be listed on both the abstract and the presentation. In order to be considered for the competition, the contestant’s research may not have been published or presented at any major scientific meeting prior to the Division/Section meeting at which the contestant is selected. (This includes previous Hatton Competitions).
- Candidates will present their research in an oral presentation format (5 minutes).
- English language facility should not be a factor when the work is judged; however, the ability to communicate effectively with the reviewers is desirable.
- Competitors will present during the judging to explain their research and answer questions of the judges that may have.
- First winner: 2,000 SAR
- Second winner: 1,500 SAR
- Third winner: 1,000 SAR