- A research project completed during postgraduate program or residency program of the author.
- Submitted abstracts and manuscripts will be evaluated and the top 6 manuscripts will be the qualified as finalists and will be presented during the conference, 3 of which will be the winners: 1st Place, 2nd Place and 3rd Place.
- In addition to money cheque, winners will have Free registration to SIDC 2025 and free renewal for SDS membership.
- Winners will be sponsored with 1500 USD to publish their research in Saudi Dental journal if they got acceptance from the journal.
- The allotted time of presentation will be 15 minutes for summary and 5 minutes for Q&A from the judges.
- Only submitting author will present and get a certificate.
- Non confirmation of author to present on the specified time will disqualify his/her nomination and will be replaced by the next ranking candidate.
- Submitting a POSTER format for all categories is mandatory. If you are not selected as a Finalist, your poster will be Displayed on E-Poster Stations instead.
- Each E-Poster must be submitted as a single page PDF document with a size of 1080 by 1536 pixels or 381 by 542 mm in portrait orientation.
- Author must be SDS Active Member by January 2024
- Author must be currently enrolled in a Dental Specialty Training Program or just recently received a Postgraduate Certificate maximum 18 months prior to the GDRA submission deadline.
- Submit the research in manuscript format including research elements (theses are not accepted).
- If the submitter chooses an irrelevant category, the Committee adjusts the category accordingly.
- Abstract/manuscript should be submitted with blinding of authors’ names and institutions
- Submitting the same abstract by two different authors will cause excluding of both
- Submitting the same abstract to two different award categories will cause excluding of both
- In addition to submitting a power point presentation, a poster in PDF format should be also submitted
- No adjustments or changes in the submitted materials can be accepted after the submission
- Project previously submitted to other events or conferences is disqualified.
- Published research might be eligible for competition under special circumstances.
- A plagiarized manuscript is disqualified.
- Authorship – Submitted cases should be of the clinician’s original work, and properly documented. Student or Resident Authors should have submitted cases approved by the Training Center Director and Case Supervisor/s.
- Ethical Approvals (IRB)– Case Reports should be conducted in full accordance with ethical principles, evidence based guidelines, dental health code and abide with local laws and regulations