E-Poster (Display only)
Only submitting author will present and get a certificate. Electronic poster or E-Poster is similar to a traditional paper poster but displayed on a large LCD television screen. This is not a paper / printed poster. It will be viewed at the E-Poster Stations throughout the Conference. Each E-Poster must be submitted as a single page PDF document with a size of 1080 by 1536 pixels or 381 by 542 mm in portrait orientation.
- Author must be SDS Active Member by January 2023
- Abstract should be submitted with blinding of authors’ names and institutions
- Submitting the same abstract by two different authors will cause excluding of both
- Submitting the same abstract to two different award categories shall be omitted from the competition unless instructed by Awards’ committee to change the category
- Project previously submitted to other Events or Conferences is disqualified.
- Published research is not eligible for competition
- A plagiarized abstract is disqualified.
- Authorship – Submitted cases should be of the clinician’s original work, and properly documented. Student or Resident Authors should have submitted cases approved by the Training Center Director and Case Supervisor/s.