DR. EDWARD LYNCH
PhD; Visiting Professor and Principal Director, Biomedical and Clinical Research, School of Dental Medicine, University of Nevada Las Vegas, Honorary Professor, DeMont fort University, UK
Top Tips for Faster, Better, Easier, and More Effective Clinical Dentistry
Aims: This course will also provide numerous tips to allow Dentists to provide better, faster, more effective and more profitable clinical dentistry for their patients.
- To learn about the new “One Visit Crowns”.
- To learn the latest evidenced based methods to do better, faster, more effective and more profitable clinical dentistry.
- To learn the latest ways to avoid postoperative sensitivity with posterior composites.
- To learn the ideal placement techniques for posterior composites.
- To learn the latest ways to manage deep carious lesions.
- To understand when to use glass ionomer cements.
- To understand how to reduce the need for root canal treatments when dealing with almost cariously exposed teeth.
- To learn the latest ways to manage pulpal exposures.
- To learn the latest ways to avoid root canal treatments.
- To learn the latest ways to improve your success for Root Canal Treatment.
- To understand how minimal invasive dentistry should be applied in dental practice.
- To learn when to use silver fluoride.
- To learn when to use ozone.
- To learn the latest ways to improve tooth whitening – internal and external.